Car Show For A Cure
Come on out to 131-Main on Saturday, November 10th and enjoy lunch in the Blakeney Shopping Center and support a great cause. The event will be a gathering/car show to be enjoyed by both owners and the public. Visitors will have the opportunity to vote for their favorites in a number of classes and awards will be presented to the winners. Sign Up Today!
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018, at 11:00 AM
Location: 131-Main Blakeney
If you are a car owner and interested in participating, please message us your name and the following related to your vehicle (Year/Make/Model/Colors). Registration is $25 per vehicle and can be paid online or the day of the event. If you’d like to pay the day of the event, please email us your vehicle information so we can plan on your attendance.
- All of the proceeds from this event will support the MIBG Therapy Suite at Levine Children’s hospital in Uptown. Every dollar supports patients and their families at Levine Children’s Hospital
- There will be a bucket style raffle held at 2:00 pm open to the general public. Tickets can be purchased at the event and will be collected in buckets that correspond to the various items. 10 Tickets = $20 (Please bring cash). Winners will be randomly chosen and announced. You do not need to be present to win.
- 11:00 AM – Car Show, Lunch, Demos
- 1:30 PM – Announce Car Show Winners/ Raffle off Prizes
- 2:00 PM – Clean Up and Exit Begins